Welcome and thanks for checking us out online!
If you decide to drop by in real life be sure to checkout the information below as it will help guide you through the initial intake process, scheduling your appointment, and more.
All new patients must complete and submit the new patient paperwork at least 48 hours prior to their appointment to help ensure they are seen as scheduled. The online form is separated into two parts, which are briefly explained next. The downloadable form is available at the bottom of the page in the PDF Forms section.
- This section covers your demographic and insurance information (and if different the subscriber’s information too), as well as, the office policies and verbal authorizations.
- It should take 7-15 minutes to complete this section.
- You will be able to upload a copy of your insurance card, to help save time.
- You will automatically be redirected back to this page once you have submitted Part 1.
- Here are links to our HIPAA Privacy Practices and Office Policies, which are referenced in Part 1.
- If you need help hover or click on, the More Info for helpful hints.
- This section covers your personal history and your family’s medical history. The more information you can provide the better.
- It takes 10 minutes or more to complete this section depending on the information entered.
- You will be able to upload a copy of your immunization record, to help save time.
- You will be redirected back to this page once you have submitted Part 2.
- If you need help hover or click on, the More Info links for helpful hints.
So that’s pretty much it. Once you have submitted the entire online form the office will contact you to confirm your form has been received. We’ll also review your insurance information and contact you again to discuss any pertinent details like whether or not your plan requires a PCP to be listed, please note the time required for this varies by insurance carrier.
But once your form has been received you may visit our provider portal page or call the office to schedule your appointment. Please bring a photo ID with you at your first visit and have your insurance card with you for every visit (whenever possible).
And lastly, if you’ve made it this far — well you’re pretty awesome in our books!
We look forward to meeting you soon.