Welcome and thanks for checking us out online!
If you decide to drop by in real life, the information below will help guide you through the initial intake process, scheduling your appointment, and more.
- All new patients must complete and submit the new patient paperwork at least 1 week prior to their appointment to help ensure they are seen as scheduled.
- The online form is separated into two parts.
- The downloadable form is available in the PDF Forms section below.
- This section covers your demographic and insurance information (and if different the subscriber’s information too), as well as, the office policies and verbal authorizations.
- It should take 7-15 minutes to complete this section.
- You will be able to upload a copy of your insurance card, to help save time.
- You will automatically be redirected back to this page once you have submitted Part 1.
- Here are links to our HIPAA Privacy Practices and Office Policies, which are referenced in Part 1.
- If you need help hover or click on, the More Info for helpful hints.
- This section covers your personal history and your family’s medical history. The more information you can provide the better.
- It takes 10 minutes or more to complete this section depending on the information entered.
- You will be able to upload a copy of your immunization record, to help save time.
- You will be redirected back to this page once you have submitted Part 2.
- If you need help hover or click on, the More Info links for helpful hints.
That’s pretty much it.
The office will contact you to confirm your form has been received and to discuss any pertinent details, like whether or not your insurance plan requires a PCP to be listed.
Lastly, please bring a photo ID with you for your visit and have your insurance card with you for every visit (whenever possible).
We look forward to meeting you soon!